I wish that a lot, actually, but especially today. Today is the first day of school at PSDA, and classes start in an hour. I have been praying all day!
I was in the new teachers' shoes a year ago. And I was terrified.
Now I am jealous. But super excited for them. They have no idea how much I'm praying for them. But it makes me smile to think that somebody else was probably doing the same for me a year ago.
I can't believe it's been a year.
I can't believe how far God's brought me.
Camp ended yesterday, and I'm super sad it's over. I could not have gotten through this summer of transitions without it and all my amazing friends who have been there for me every step of this journey. There were some steep rollercoasters this summer. But I have been blessed beyond measure. And God put me right where I needed to be again. I have many stories, but I'm keeping them to myself for now. All I can say is that I'm hanging onto this summer's theme song - there couldn't have been a more fitting one for me this year:
"Where You go, I'll go
Where You stay, I'll stay
When You move, I'll move
I will follow You
Who You love, I'll love
How You serve, I'll serve
If this life I lose
I will follow You"
I am anxious and excited to find out where I'll be following Him to next...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete